I had the biggest frickin revelation of my life tonight when I realized that viewing the Star Wars films with the headcanon that Luke Skywalker is in love with Han Solo improves the films 100%, not just Because Of Gay but because it actually negates all of the awkward “Luke is secretly in love with Leia” undertones in episodes IV and V. Look out, Sith Lord Jar Jar, here comes Gay Luke:
In both episodes IV and V, Luke expresses discomfort whenever Han talks about his interest in Leia, presumably because he himself has a crush on her
But if you view it under the assumption that he actually likes HAN, it also makes total sense that he’d be uncomfortable with his crush talking about someone else
And remember that Leia is the one who initiates all physical shows of affection between her and Luke, and continues to do so platonically even after she professes her love to Han
I makes complete frickin sense within Luke’s character too. Luke’s just a tender space farmboy dreaming of adventure so of course he’d crush on the most badass space cowboy in the galaxy
Luke grows up a lot over the course of the films, but he matures the most between episodes V and VI, after reuniting with Leia. He spends a year between those movies training and planning Han’s rescue, and he becomes a lot more Jedi-like in his demeanor. PERHAPS, in part, because, seeing Leia’s obvious love and dedication for Han, he decides she’d be happier with him and he commits wholeheartedly to the lonely life of a Jedi
Remember how Luke casually force chokes Jabba’s guards? We already know from Anakin’s fall to the dark side that Skywalkers are prone to invoke the dark side through strong emotions such as love - Luke later does this in Return of the Jedi when he overpowers Vader. He doesn’t know Leia’s in danger when he arrives at Jabba’s palace! He’s there for his buddy and will save him at any cost
I’d like to remind you that this theory, headcanon, one-sided ship, whatever you wanna call it, isn’t refuted ANYWHERE in canon, unless the new comic books come up with a way to “no-homo” Luke & Han’s relationship
Even if Luke had (canon, sorry EU) offspring and they factor into the new films, that wouldn’t refute this theory because, as we all know, bi people exist, and 30 years is plenty of time for Luke to move on
<p><a class="tumblr_blog" href="http://zaynsgrammys.tumblr.com/post/132312909100/how-did-you-get-replies">zaynsgrammys</a>:</p>
<blockquote><p>click xkit button / go to other tab / scroll to bottom to xkit editor / hit update</p><figure class="tmblr-full" data-orig-height="439" data-orig-width="833"><span data-src="http://41.media.tumblr.com/2b03416d01dfcc2d93c72a56a813fbf9/tumblr_inline_nx4bwmXuTq1rxehys_540.png" class="image-deferred"></span></figure><p>hit new extension</p><figure class="tmblr-full" data-orig-height="251" data-orig-width="371"><span data-src="http://40.media.tumblr.com/7732206b1f8e4cc9899a17af9974524a/tumblr_inline_nx4bzfUTHx1rxehys_540.png" class="image-deferred"></span></figure><p>name it comments</p><figure class="tmblr-full" data-orig-height="233" data-orig-width="573"><span data-src="http://40.media.tumblr.com/07785a9cb9a9ca9b101388ba4027da27/tumblr_inline_nx4c0acsdV1rxehys_540.png" class="image-deferred"></span></figure><h2><b><a href="http://pastebin.com/UEuG5CTW">copy this code</a></b></h2><p>delete all of this</p><figure class="tmblr-full" data-orig-height="618" data-orig-width="602"><span data-src="http://41.media.tumblr.com/2ebe3c9e64f742a0b5681bff6f5b694e/tumblr_inline_nx4c2gvh6l1rxehys_540.png" class="image-deferred"></span></figure><p>paste the <a href="http://pastebin.com/UEuG5CTW">code</a></p><figure class="tmblr-full" data-orig-height="337" data-orig-width="1005"><span data-src="http://40.media.tumblr.com/5acc0009952c382a28d2d1b2ee2e9da4/tumblr_inline_nx4c4ar4LD1rxehys_540.png" class="image-deferred"></span></figure><p>save extension</p><figure data-orig-height="141" data-orig-width="215"><span data-src="http://36.media.tumblr.com/48d73433231489ac8d9ef653eafdbd91/tumblr_inline_nx4c5oPmqz1rxehys_540.png" class="image-deferred"></span></figure><p>now go back to tumblr:) you have replies back!</p></blockquote><p></p>
Conventional wisdom has it that penis size correlates positively with shoe size, and negatively with size of car. Only now does it occur to me that this presumably means that clowns are spectacularly hung.
Anti-sjw troll blogger: Hey cuties ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) Friendly reminder that the number 8 is ableist because it's more difficult to write than the other numbers; if you use this number you're white cis ableist scum uwu ♡o｡(๑◕ฺ‿ฺ◕ฺ๑)｡o♡
a perplexingly huge amount of people on this website: smh is this real.... you can never tell with sjws.... this is political correctness gone wild.... this is why i hate minorities.....
-The rebellion took place 5,500 years from the present.
- ‘You can be a Crystal Gem too!’ “If you believe in the radical doctrine of Rose Quartz!” -Pearl.
- Rose’s “manifesto:” Fight for life on the planet Earth, Defend all human beings, even the ones that you don’t understand, Believe in love that is out of anyone’s control, And then risk everything for it!
-Steven’s getting better a drawing.
-Gems have no internal organs unless they consciously reconfigure their bodies. All three CGs have lungs and stomachs in order to “experiment with the human experience.” Not directly stated, but Rose did shapeshift a womb.
- Love doesn’t come as naturally to gems as it does to humans, apparently.
-Amethyst openly considers herself an earthling now.
- It is implied that Rose could have birthed a child that was entirely human and still exist, but wanted Steven to be able to bridge the gap between their races.
- Two of the same type of gem can fuse (like Pearl and another pearl) but the result would only be a slightly powered version of the same gem (beefy pearl). This may actually be a more typical form of fusion on Homeworld, as Garnet’s first formation was “unusual.”
- While it wasn’t apparent, in “Tiger Millionaire” Amethyst WAS holding her own against Garnet as the Purple Puma.
- Peridot’s weapon is specifically listed as “Modern Gem technology.” She may not have a traditional one.
- Garnet on fusion: “(A) truly great Fusion is like a truly great relationship: Its power is amplified by trust, respect, absolute honesty, and constant communication.” (Seriously, her entire passage is pure platinum)
- Opal tends to be very forgetful. This is a regular problem for her (but great for us because characterization)
- Alexandrite’s weapon is listed as “All of them.”
- “Malachite is the worst relationship imaginable.” -Garnet (the expert)
- Stevonnie’s formation is described as “A spontaneous Fusion of love, as impossible as it was inevitable.” Garnet is extremely proud of both Steven and Connie.
- Sardonyx isn’t in the book.
- Neither is smol Peridot, but her limb enhancers are addressed.